Would you like to become an Institutional Sustaining Member or a Corporate Member and join an exclusive group of public and private institutions? Your multi-year commitment will allow the Museum to continue offering a series of cultural and educational programs to the public, as well as to support the essential conservation, restoration and preservation activity on the collection.
To become a partner of the Museum means to carry forward the vision of its founder, Gian Giacomo Poldi Pezzoli, and to give a key contribution to the Museum. Furthermore, you will gain exclusive opportunities and benefits.
Istitutional Sustaining Members
- Invitations to openings, pre-views, inaugurations, courses, conferences and presentations.
- display of your corporate logo in the communications and publications of the Museum.
- access to personalised guided tours of the Museum, conducted by the Director and the Curators for you and your guests only.
- Invitations to openings, pre-views, inaugurations, courses, conferences and presentations;
- display of your corporate logo in the communications publications and web site of the Museum;
- access to personalised guided tours of the Museum, conducted by the Director and the Curators for you and your guests only;
- organization of exclusive events within the Museum.
In addition, Corporate Members automatically become part of a selected Committee that takes an active part in the life of the Museum, sharing the strategic decision-making and planning.
Institutional Sustaining Member
contribution of €10,000 per annum for a minimum of 3 years.
We would be pleased to discuss with you a personalised partnership most suited to your needs.
+39 02 4547 3813
Our Corporate Members
The Museum gratefully thanks every entity that supports us as Corporate Members:
Our Institutional Sustaining Members
The Museum gratefully thanks every entity that supports us as Institutional Sustaining Members:
UBI Banca Regionale Europea
Fondazione Corriere della Sera
Avvocato Andrea Grandi