Speluzzi - inv. 415
This ebony cabinet has ten drawers and it is decorated with damascened iron plaques with female figures playing musical instruments. The plaques are of Milanese workmanship and it has been conjectured they come from the workshop of the armourer Giovan Battista Panzeri, called Zarabaglia. While the plaques date from the second half of the sixteenth century, the structure of the cabinet is nineteenth-century work. It was practically refashioned in 1865 by Giuseppe Speluzzi, who worked on the frame as well as on the decorative parts.