Female bust of Moor - inv. 359
The bust, catalogued as XVIII century’s work, has shoulders and trunck wrapped in a strings cloth, made of polychrome marbles. The inlay of polychrome marbles suggested to Bertini in 1881, an attribution, moreover without documents, to a roman workshop of XVII century. The bust rests on wooden painted base probably executed by Bernardino Faverio in 1860. In 1879 they were displayed in the Stucco’s Room, where there are still.