Formerly this room was Gian Giacomo Poldi Pezzoli’s bathroom, arranged with the most up-to-date and luxurious fittings of the time. Destroyed in 1943, since 1951 it houses the jewellery collection. In 2006 the room has been totally rearranged by Caruso-Torricella Architetti. The over 200 pieces of jewellery are divided in to 4 sections: Medieval and Renaissance enamels; lithurgical objects; jewels; objets de vertu.
Photo: Václav Sedý