How to Join
- Student (up to age 28) € 10.00
- Individual € 60.00
- Family (up to 4 people) € 100.00
These and other members enjoy:
– free admission to the Museum and to the exhibitions held therein;
– participation in the Association’s cultural programs;
– 10% off the Museum’s books and catalogs with unit price greater than 15 € (showing the Association card regularly stamped for the current year).
- Supporting € 150.00
Supporting members may attend all of the Museum’s exhibition openings.
- Benefactor € 250.00
Benefactors also receive a complimentary annual subscription to the Friends of the Museum Magazine (F.I.D.A.M.).
- Patron € 500.00
Patrons receive as well two complimentary tickets to a concert at the Poldi Pezzoli Museum.
For individual, family, supporting and student members to subscribe to the Fidam magazine the additional fee is € 7.00.
- How to pay for membership
- Bank transfer in favor of "Associazione Amici del Museo Poldi Pezzoli" – Cassa Lombarda bank – Filiale (branch number) 100 – Via Manzoni 14 – 20121 Milan, Iban (international bank-branch-account code) IT75 U034 8801 6010 0000 0020 238. Reason for payment: Membership fee for the year 2010. Also specify member’s first and last names (both maiden and married names in the case of married women)
- Non-negotiable bank (or Italian personal) check made out to "Associazione Amici del Museo Poldi Pezzoli"
- In cash directly at the secretary’s office of the Museum
N.B. A year’s membership is always from January through December, no matter at what point during the twelve-month period the member joins the Association and pays the fee. If the member joins in October, November or December, the annual membership covers the rest of the current year as well as the entire subsequent year.
The Association’s cultural programs are open only to members up-to-date with the annual membership fee.
A special gift-card good for the current year is given to friends of a member who participate for the first time in a trip organized by the Association. Booking by phone – during the secretary’s office hours – is possible for all of the cultural programs with the exception of the trips (for which there is a different procedure to follow).
Organizing secretary’s office
Via G. Morone 8 – 20121 Milano
Tel: +39 02-780872 – Cell. +39 366 5830536
Opening hours: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.